Satanic Mechanic Forum Index

<  Seeley Forum (English)  ~  Welcome to the Seeley Forum

Tim2005
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:59 pm Reply with quote
Member Member
Hi all and welcome aboard. I had the idea of setting up a forum a few days ago, on seeing how many Seeleys there now are on the Register, and Axl has very kindly offered to set it up and host it here. Many thanks to Axl for this. I hope it becomes a useful meeting place for owners to share information, knowledge and experiences.

A little about me- I'm in Norfolk UK (about 150km NE of London), and have two Seeleys, nos 796 and 642. I've owned #796 since 1984 and it is in regular use, with nearly 130,000 miles on it, while I bought #642 as a basket case about 6 years ago.

So, lets hear a little about you and your bikes, their history, specification, and good (or bad...) modifications, and any questions you would like the answers to.

Welcome!

Tim
Satanic Mechanic
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quote
Moderator Moderator
When Tim suggested setting up a forum for Seeley owners, I was more than ready to set it up here, especially since it was the Seeley Honda that started my love and passion for the CB 750 SOHC4, and later this web site, Satanic Mechanic.

Some personal info, I live in Munich, Germany. I have two Seeleys, #767 which I built from scratch back in 1977 and which I have since then. The other one, #F732 is still in parts - this is part of a long term project with a turbo engine. I still keep on collecting bits and pieces for that one, especially performance parts to make the engine reliable.

Welcome!
Axl